Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Drowning in the Bathtub

A final, hearsay blast at G. W. Bush, from the comments relating to this editorial illustration.
rikoshayrabbit says: My neighbor down the road used to watch W jump off the high dive, directly atop unsuspecting little kids, in the pool at the Midland County Country Club. He was about 13 years old at the time, and her thoughts were that this boy has absolutely no insides, like there was no one home. She says he is the exact same evil creep now as he was then. This is the little sh!t who allowed his evil to spread across the globe the past eight years and who hired equally evil bastards who would allow his deeds to go unpunished. My neighbor regrets not drowning him, if she only knew then what she knows now.
Hearsay or not, to us, the above is one of those deals so bizarre that one couldn't make it up.

2 comments:

Tom Hyland said...

I never googled my "rikoshayrabbit" persona, the nickname I use quite often when I add my two cents to the occasional blog. I want to tell you I like your artwork... this is a very attractive webpage you have there. That story about W was the real deal. My neighbor has since moved back to Houston to be near family being she's in her 80's. She knew George and Barbara and met the whole family in Midland, Texas back in the 50's. She thought all of the kids were polite, normal, well adjusted... but the oldest one, George Jr, she thought he was quite abnormal. She says he enjoyed picking on defenseless kids that were smaller than he was. The scene at the swimming pool happened on more than one occasion. Well... I'm a big believer in karma... and I think that guy is in for some dark scary weirdness for a long long time in other dimensions.

M. Bouffant said...

Deep-Seated Psychological Problems Editor Types:

Aw, gee, just one of the new Blogger templates, but thanks. A wonder what one can do w/ time on one's hands.

And thanks for the confirmation. Google yourself more often.